...which is not a fish

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Taraxacum Officiale Looserius Speaks Out...

...about his murse.

I was originally going to do a post regarding his views on relationships and marriage and how his attitude towards his wife and family really pisses me off, but others have said it much more eloquently than I can. All I'd add is that I have experience with old-European families, and I'm telling you, if he doesn't shape up, they will not let him live it down.

So I'll stick to the murse. Its an interesting sort of thing and I don't understand why a man would have to carry such a thing. Partner carries his crap around in his jacket and pants pockets. That makes for a damn heavy jacket and pants, and he can't wait to get his pants off when he gets home.

::crickets::

Moving on! (although, in retrospect, that may help the t. officiale looserius' sex life)

At any rate, the last post is pretty much a troll, which Casey admits in one of his comments (although he claims it was for humour). Lou sums it up pretty well: a collection of pretty, shiny things to cart around.

What got me was this comment of Casey's:
However, I will see if maybe I will do an update at the end of the week how much I’ve made this week and what we’ve been spending it on.

Write much, Casey? That's horrific grammar even for you. You start off the post saying how a "real estate investor" (in thise case, loosely defined) needs all the pretty shiny things in the murse. You want to be a businessman and you can't even get verb tenses straight?

Snowflake, I don't know what's in that wheatgrass you've been drinking, but you won't be taken seriously by anyone if you keep writing like that. Look at the books your gurus write - while they may be factually incorrect, they are, at least, gramatically correct (for the most part).

You could have said that much more clearly by simply saying, "I might do an update at the end of the week."

There's a trick to writing business reports: be clear and concise. If you're anything other than that, people will take one look at your report and chuck it in the recycling bin.

Or the burning pile.

1 comment:

Aspeth said...

My god...can you imagine trying to read a report drafted by KC?!?! My head would implode.

Of course, that assumes that the theoretical report in question was ever completed and delivered...