...which is not a fish

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Hell Hath No Fury

And I am almost scared to see the fury that will be unleashed upon young flippy snowflake. Either that, or I will be glued to my computer with a bowl of popcorn.

Aside: I came home early from my looser job because I felt like 10 lbs of shit in a 5 lb sack, turned on the tv and it was some flipper show about a couple that had jumped the gun in (a) not getting a home inspection (b) bought in a very small town - Durham? and (c) took their time doing renovations the DIY way.

At any rate, three things.

Thing the First: Nigel

I'm not quite ready to link to him but over at Don't Hate Casey Serin (well, maybe you should) he's been busy blabbing about what Casey's really been doing. Whether this is for traffic or not, it doesn't matter. Its good stuff and he seems genuinely affronted and appalled by the way Casey has treated his wife of late.

Thing the Second: Galina

Whoa. Man. Would not want to be on the receiving end of that. She is right pissed off, and feels betrayed. I think this last episode with Cashcall really opened her eyes. Go over EN to see what all the brouhaha is about.

Thing the Third

Flippy's "book". Available this summer! Take a look, he made a post with the cover on it. Look familiar?

BTW, the publisher's of "The Da Vinci Code" can be contacted at ddaypub@randomhouse.com

At any rate, its apparently going to be available in July. Are you lining up at Amazon to get that? (Yes, I know its a virtual company. Go to B&N then!).

5 weeks to write and publish.

HA.

2 comments:

Akubi said...

Murst!

Schnapps said...

::gently places the crown of murst on Akubi's head::

::hands Akubi the murse of murstness::