...which is not a fish

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Oh dear

It seems Exurban Nation has been infiltrated by supporterz. Or trolls. Or trolls pretending to be supporterz. Or supporterz pretending to be trolls.

I think I prefer garden gnomes.

But seriously, wading through literally, hundreds of comments is getting tiresome. I have better things to do with my time. Like watch paint dry.

Kidding. I would much rather peel the ugly-ass wallpaper from my entry wall. Nasty stuff...it amazes me that people CONTINUE to put up wallpaper.

And really, what it boils down to is (a) Casey is so low I'd rather have dinner with the scum on my pool shoes (b) the supporterz are misinformed and just as ignorant as Casey and (c) Aspeth is taking WAY too long on that joint post :>

And because this is just too outrageous, Casey says:

45. Casey SerinJune 21st, 2007 at 6:22 pm

CashCall is just using scare tactics.
They can’t do much from what I’m
told. Which doesn’t mean I will not pay them
back. I just don’t like people
trying to bully me and my family around.

So you take responsibility, come back and deal with it, head on. Asshat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since Aspeth will probably not post today, my tour de MURST is complete.

Schnapps said...

::wrestles murst crown from Akubi::

(Look, a girl fight!)

::hands crown to Ogg::

::throws PDA to distract Akubi and snatches the murse of murstness when she's not looking::

I now Knight you Sir Ogg of Murst!

::taps on head with murse::

There you go. Now, go out and bear no foreclosures :>