...which is not a fish

Friday, June 22, 2007

I call bullshit

Aside: The other week, I was teaching a leadership course and one of the candidates was really snarky. She mouthed off at me and I called her on it, then turned around and walked away. The next day, she comes to me and says she's had that feedback before, but no one's ever explained it to her.

Ok. Now we can talk.

She's 16.


Casey says:

As always I will continue being very open and transparent with my finances.


Yes, I call bullshit on many levels.

First, he has never been transparent with anyone including his family. Naked blogging? bullshit. Update your financial spreadsheet on a weekly basis complete with compound interest, then we'll talk.

Murst, he's trolling to get posts like this. That's all. He's purposely bating his critics who, in the past have given him some excellent advice.

Thurst, he's never faced up to anything, so why this sudden recommitment to "financial transparency"?

Fursth, if he were really committed to financial transparency and supporting his family, he would, in short order, go home, find a lawyer, contact his creditors, arrange payments, and get legal documents saying his wife had no involvement and is in no way responsible for his debt. And he'd do the necessary follow up with public notice, etc. etc.

Then, he would get a job that brings in steady, regular income.

I call bullshit. He's attempting to show that he has morals by trolling and re-spouting the advice that he's been given in the past.